Rockdweller’s Blog has been nominated for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award by “R”HubBlog.
Thank you Ronnie!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Select the blog or blogs you think deserve the “Blog Of The Year” award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog or blogs you have chosen. There’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award and include these rules in your post. Please don’t alter the rules or the badges.
4. Let the blog/blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share rules with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – Click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience .
6. As a winner of the award, please add link back to the blog that presented you with the award, and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar and start collecting stars.
There are stars to collect. Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different. When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star.
There are total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
In keeping with the primary identity of this blog which is about recovery, I am nominating five exceptional individuals, not just for the quality of their blogs, but the progress they have each made in their life, and the inspiration they have given to others. Note that the blogs listed below, number 1 to 4, are recovering alcoholics, though number 5 (although in recovery) does not live with alcoholism – but TBI. So here goes, in alphabetical order: